I decided to do what I always say I’ll do. Instead of just finding a photograph I love and pinning it on one of my Pinterest boards to admire, I’ve done a tiny bit of research about one of my pins (above photo).
These are the things I learned:
- I pinned the photo from a photoblogger site and it was attributed to a man called tom anthony (who is a photographer but not the actual photographer of this photo.) The real photographer’s name is Tomasz Bobrzynski. Needed to change the name on my pinboard to attribute it correctly.
- It was -5 degrees C but felt like -15 when T.B. took this photograph. He thought his fingers would freeze before he got the picture.
- The building behind the gate is a Camaldolese Priory in Krakow, Poland.
- The photo was taken on December 26, 2007.
- The photographer is self-taught and all of his photographs are post-processed (which means he retouches and adjusts the images digitally).
- I am not the least bit a purist about photography if this is what you get through post processing.
- I can’t get enough of this man’s portfolio.
Here’s a very different photo by T.B., which I’ve already pinned on my Pinterest board titled “Art”.
I'd love to hear what you think. Share in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
Please share my posts with your friends by clicking on the FB, Twitter, or email share buttons found below. And if you like what you've read, click on the Facebook like button.
You won't miss a post if you sign up to receive my musings by email (see the sidebar on this page).